Tuesday, April 28, 2015

T minus 2 DAYS!

Good morning Lyla!

I am on day 2 of my maternity leave. I chose to stop working on Friday, after my feet swelled up to the size of hams...also, secretly thought you might have come into the world this past weekend. But you didn't, and that's just fine!

Both grandmas are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their granddaughter! You are going to be so loved and...yes...spoiled! :)  I was the first granddaughter too, I turned out okay.

It is a beautiful spring morning. It's supposed to be sunny and 70 today. Seems like a wonderful day to come into the world! I've had LOTS of braxton hicks contractions, and a few regular ones, but not enough to send me to the hospital. I've just been cleaning and packing, eating, listening to music, trying to keep busy until your arrival!

I have a doctor's appointment today, we will see what she says about how much progress my body has made. Until then, you just keep dancing around in my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment