Monday, October 26, 2015

Almost 6 months...

...since our lives changed forever! Lyla, as you sit next to me, snoozing, I get teary eyed. You are the most perfect and amazing thing in my life. Making you laugh with my funny faces and silly dance moves is all I live for these days! I made you some different foods to try, you loved them all! Squash, sweet potato, avocado, banana, applesauce. You are sitting up and talking all of the time, growing up so fast. I can't wait to hear those first words come out of your mouth. I was singing to you today...as I do a lot. The look in your eyes made my heart skip a beat! Such a young human being, but there was such wisdom and such a wistful look in your baby blues, I just got choked up and had to pause the song! I just love you, my special little babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment