Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Nearing a year!

My beautiful, smart, strong, silly, shy yet wild Lyla Rose. As I sit here and watch you sleep, I cannot even believe we will be celebrating your entry to this planet in less than two weeks. It seems like yesterday that we found out I was pregnant, heard your strong and steady heartbeat, saw your perfectly sweet face, and held you for the very first time.

I still struggle to find words to describe the feelings I have experienced since becoming your mother. The word that pops into my head most is grateful(followed closely by challenging. The best challenge!). I prayed for you for so long, went through much heartache and struggle, but if I had ever known the reward for all of this said heartache and struggle, you, I'm not sure I would have batted an eye.

You make my life complete. I adore every second with you. The good, the bad, and the ugly. You are a joy to have as a daughter. And I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for you. I pray to God every night that you stay healthy, happy, safe, and that you will be able to live life to its absolute fullest.

I love you. I carry your heart(I carry it in my heart).

-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment